29 December 2010

'Words Or Whatever' - MDF Photo Tray



Hey Scrappers,

This awesome photo tray is from 'Words Or Whatever'. I Loooooooooove it!!!! It comes in 2 pieces, so you can get all your papers stuck in & then hide all your crooked (he he) edges with the top sectioned piece. The easiest way I found to get all your papers in the right place, was to trace the top sectioned window onto the backing piece. I have used papers from 'Stampin Up', old book pages, vintage music sheets, ZVA Creative bling, 'WOW' Leaves & date label, Kaisercraft Mini Alphas & Tim Holtz Ornate Book Plate, crackle paints & distress ink. Things I have made for this are the paper roses, hat pins, digital print outs, clear transparencies.

I am so proud of this project, as I think I really put a piece of myself into this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)