30 December 2012

 Riley's Smash Cake Mini Album 

Here's another mini (I know - don't groan)! This one has the stitched binding again. I love this mini! It is so bright & quirky. I did a 'Smash Cake' photo session with Riley for his first birthday. Smash cakes are becoming more popular & more expensive. I've heard of people paying $80 for a cake & then hire a professional photographer as well!? Holy doly - not me, I brought a lie from Etsy, the same material from spotlight & made a nappy cover, 2M of white block-out curtain material also from Spotlight for the backdrop, a piece of white corflute as floor mat & got everything ready & snapped away with my Canon DSLR. Handy hint though - it pays to have a few people their to help. Riley saw me perched on the ground at his level & all he wanted then was a cuddle, so we had to keep putting him back in frame. Also you don't want to get cake all over your camera (especially when your sister can get it all over her LOL! Thanks Beth). 
 
 
Here's the link to my YouTube vid for this one:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)