25 February 2013

'Love You' Scrap Page 

Here's my layout for WOW's Feb Challenge. This lovely little layout was lots of fun to do. It has heaps of layers & different elements.
It stars my little man (of course), looking very grown up!
 
 
WOW chipboard elements I've used are:
Corner arrow pack WOW1626
'YOU' using the Classic Alphabet Uppercase
Tuesday flag (custom order)

With my copic markers, I coloured in 3 of the corner arrows & a black pen to add border. I used watercolour paint on the 'Tuesday' flag & then a black pen to add a border & retraced over the letters to make it pop! With the word 'YOU', I used white paint.
 
Other goodies I've used include:
Washi tape
EP This & That - Charming paper
KC - Class Act paper
Old book page
KC stamps
watercolour paints
Flutterby Designs - page tabs
Handmade star embellie & shipping tags
TH tiny stapler
black pen
black stazon ink
paper clip
KC Miss Match Polaroid element
Flair badge
Baker's twine
 
Here's a close up...
 
We want to see YOUR FAVOURITE layout using a piece of WOW chipboard by uploading to WOW's Facebook page, or email it to: challenges@websterenterprises.com.au.
 
Thanks for stopping by :)