12 February 2013

'Say Cheese' Scrap Page

Oh my cheeky little monkey...you are too cute! This layout was fun to make - although I wasn't too sure how the brown was going to turn out, but it seem to come out ok. Very much into using my mixed media stuff at the moment!! I think I've found my niché :)
It's so free & unhibited to scrap this way! So don't be surprised to see more layouts in this style LOL!
 
Ok, so here's what I used:
Grey cardstock
KC Mud Brown acrylic paint
Flutterby Designs - page tabs
KC Hot Air Balloon wood bits
Collected & Co - felt clouds
Baker's twine
Buttons
Simple Stories - Sn@p paper
Washi tape
Watercolour & acrylic paint
AC Thickers
KC Mini alphas
Pearl bling
Copic markers
TH tiny stapler
Typo newsprint tissue paper
Scrap white & manilla cardstock
Black pen

Close up...
 
Thanks for stopping by :)