29 April 2013

WOW April Challenge
  This month's challenge was white + yellow + sketch + wow.
Here's the sketch.

I struggled so much with this bloody sketch - there is so much going on in this layout! Not 100% happy with how it turned out (or the yellow on it's own). But it's done & dusted :)
Close up...

Now I decided to do some scrapbooking while sleep depreived & I did this months challenge. I started uploading my pics to blog post & as I'm typing the words 'SKETCH' the light came on & I swore, becuase I'd completely forgot about the sketch component :( But I don't mind how it turned out!
So here's that layout too LOL!!! 
Close up...

Here's the process video I did on this page...

 Don't forget to head over to the WOW blog to check out the rest of the DT's work

Thanks for stopping by :)