04 July 2013

GUEST DESIGNER @ SCRAP THE GIRLS


After I won the April Challenge over at the 'Scrap The Girls' blog, Mal asked me to be Guest Designer (*ohhh ahhhh)
for July & of course I accepted.
The requirements for this months challenge was to 
use the title
"How sweet it is to be loved by you"
on your layout.

Here is my layout...

This is a pic of my Mum & I on my wedding day.

Products I used:

AC 'Dear Lizzy' paper
Chipboard brackets
old book page
gesso
washi tape
sequins
nailpolish
MME Enamel dots
OA Mini Market alphas
AC Thickers
TH Tiny Alphas
SC wood veneers,
rub ons
silhouette portriat (cutting machine)
manilla cardstock
Flutterby Designs flair badge & photo tab
Plaster joint tape
copic markers
Black Posca pen (these are AWESOME!!!)

Close up...
 


So why not pop over to the blog, take a look at the other layouts the Creative Team have come up with & maybe even get in & have a go yourself. Great prizes to be won!!!  
All entries due 11:59pm July 31 2013

Thanks for stopping by :)