25 July 2013

'Messy Moments'

I love this photo. My little man is such a poser & I just couldn't resist with this one! I couldn't believe how much food he had on his face & not eaten. I created this layout for 'Words or Whatever'.
The product used was the 'Messy Moments' title WOW1705.
With this one I painted the word 'MESSY'with gesso & then traced around with a black pen. With the 'moments' I used a permanent marker to colour in.

I love the bright colours & clean lines in this one. I used all scraps (besides the backing sheet) to create this one. Other things I used were, washi tape (of course), shipping tags, buttons, bakers twine, dymo labeller, page tabs (which I make) & a black pen for doodling.

Close up...
 Pop on over the 'Words or Whatever' blog & take a look at some of the other Design Team's work





Thanks for stopping by :)