12 March 2015

Guest Designer at Life Zesters


This month I'm guest DT over at Life Zesters Challenge blog!!!
This month's challenge is a mood board


Here is my take on the mood board!!
This was a 12x12 piece of cardstock, which I painted, inked, stamped
etc to create an awesome messy background, before cutting it up
to suit my pocket page.
I LOOOOOOVE how it turned out!!!

 
These pics are from a fantastic retreat run by SFS on the Central Coast.
Retreats are fantastic - if you've never been to one, I suggest you
do. You'll be hooked after that LOL ;)

I've used some Flutterby Designs goodies to embellish.
Wood veneers, Flair buttons & Page Tab cut-outs.

I have also used some washi tape, thread, thickers, hole reinforcer stickers,
enamel dots & overlay words... 

Don't forget you have until the end of the month to enter in this month's
challenge over at Life Zesters.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)