14 May 2016

'Hello THere Sweetheart' By Anita Rodway for Colour Blast


It's my turn on the Colour Blast blog today & I've got a little layout to share with you :)
I've taken a few step-by-step pics to show
you my process.


I've grabbed some Bazzill 'Marshmellow' mixed media cardstock
(which doesn't require any gesso) & some Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays:
Royality & Lipstick. I've sprayed & dried it a few times, to build up the
colour & look of what I wanted.


I've then stuck down a strip of this pretty wrapping paper. I've then grabbed
a Flutterby Design 'I Heart You' stencil & 'Deep Water' Colour Blast paste.
While that was still a bit tacky, I've grabbed my 'Royality' Colour Blast Embossing
powder & just sprinkled over the paste. I kinda like how bubbly it went as I heated it.


I watered down some 'Deep Water' Colour Blast paste & added some drippage
thru the hearts. I decided it needed another 'pop' of colour, so of course I grabbed
some 'Bling' Colour Blast paste & Shimmer Spray. I've used a script stencil for
the paste & flicked on some splats with the shimmer spray.

Here's what my finshed layout turned out like :)

'HELLO THERE SWEETHEART'

Some close ups....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)